-->
I Miss You, Like I Lose You

I Miss You, Like I Lose You

I Miss You, Like I Lose You ...

Yes. its for you. Sometimes i always write some notes on my phone for you. On there, i always write that i'm really missing you. I miss your laugh, your funny stories, annoying of you. Oh, really i miss all about you.

How are you, dear? Can you hear me? Can you read this text? Can I tell you something?

When you will comeback? Go home, and pick me up to meet with your family? I'm waiting the moment.

I'm waiting God gives the biggest joy into our life. Sometimes, i always waiting for the some beautiful rings who will you gives to me, someday.

                                                                                      ***

But now, i was weak up from the sweet dreams. And the reality is .... you and me? Never to be us!

Oh dear, nevermind. Isn't mistake.

Don't mad to me. Cause it's fiction story only. not real. 

 Even, i missing you is real ...

The last, i can telling if i missing you now, tomorrow, and everyday. Wanna you to be apart of me.

"I miss you, like i lose you."


*Hope i lose you, not for ever.

1 Response to "I Miss You, Like I Lose You"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel